Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello Again(:

So it has been a long time since i have posted. A lot has happened. Work has been stressful, everything is just stressful. I also found out i am a horrible driver. School pisses me off. i work my but off, and i still don't get where i wanna be. I also haven't talked to tanner in 3 months and it feels good. There are sometimes where i just want to forget that i don't like him but i don't. Then there are My best friends. Brooke, Abby, Shyann, Alustriel, and Alisha. It feels like we are growing pulling apart more and more. I mean me and Brooke aren't we are still close i don't know what i would do if i lost her. I tell her absolutely everything and i would probably die if i couldn't talk to her because she is my BEST EST friend ever. Then there is Steven, oh goodness to much to say about him. Sometimes i feel like his "babysitter" hahahahahahahaha if only you knew. Then  there is Hurley. My other best friend. He like the nicest person ever... and i just love messing with him. Then there is lotus leaf man oh man do i want to kill someone in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: